1.14.2019

Daily Look 1.14.19








Turtleneck: J.Crew // Skirt: J.Crew (old) // Cape Scarf: J.Crew (old) // Coat: J.Crew // Earrings: Anthropologie // Bracelet: J.Crew (old) // Boots: Stuart Weitzman // Lip Color: Cruella by NARS

Happy New Year, everyone!

Like most of the Netflix binging world, my home - and mainly my closet - has been taken over by Marie Kondo. Ironically, I bought her book a few years ago but never opened it...thus it becoming part of the clutter she works on you tidying up :). However, with a new calendar year comes new goals: 2019 is the year of living mindfully.

I started this mindful thinking and living with assessing my shopping habits. After throwing all of my clothes onto my bed, it was embarrassingly obvious that I had a wardrobe exploding with clothes, most of which I never wear. I've pared down my closet to a more acceptable size (which if I'm being honest, could still probably be cut in half), and plan on reviving this blog to capture my daily looks and find what pieces I keep coming back to again and again, and which clothing items just stay on their hangers.

Shop this look by coffee budget:

-Tall-

-Grande-

-Venti-

Cheers!
-Meagan-

No comments:

Post a Comment