4.30.2013

Take Me Out to the Ball Game


T-shirt - Nike // Jacket - Mango (similar here in white) // Pants - J.Crew // Shoes - Valentino // Necklace - Urban Outfitters // Shades - Ray-Ban

Springtime = Baseball time here in The Mitten, and I finally was able to experience it on Monday! I recently won a pair of tickets to a Tigers game through work - thanks to my guesstimation skills on how many peanuts were in a jar - and so my Dad and I made the trip to the Motor City to watch our team beat the Twins! It was a gorgeous spring evening and a fun game and now I definitely have to go back for some more!

I picked up this shirt at the ballpark and I can't seem to take it off...the material is so soft and comfortable I just want to live in it forever! Plus it is my favorite color shade of gray and has the old Tigers logo that I love. You can bet this will be part of my summer uniform, and hopefully makes another appearance at Comerica Park soon!

-Meagan :)

6 comments:

  1. I love your shoes, they are gorgeous!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I'm going to my first baseball game of the season on Saturday and was thinking of wearing white jeans too. Of course I don't currently own a pair of white jeans...

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A perfectly good reason to do a little shopping! ;)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love it! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super cute outfit to wear to a ball game! love it with the fun heels!

    ReplyDelete