3.07.2014

Pretty in Pastels

Pretty in Pastels


Clockwise from top left: 
Earrings - Marc by Marc Jacobs // Necklace - Zara // Heels - Zara //  Jacket - Pull&Bear // Coat - Zara // Top - Joa // Purse - Rebecca Minkoff // Heels - Alexander Wang // Heels - Alexander Wang // Heels - Zara // Purse - Loeffler Randall // Purse - ASOS // Shirt - TOPSHOP 

Wow, it's been a long time since I've last updated Running on Coffee! 
My blog went into hibernation once winter hit, but now it is having a spring awakening! And what better way to kick off its revival than with some pretty spring colors :) 

This spring I am feeling all things pink, pastel, and girly! It is still cold and snowy in Michigan so it might be a while before I can pull off some of these pieces (aka open toed shoes), but every degree the temperature rises the more excited I get to work them into my wardrobe. Which judging by the winter we're having may not be until June! ;)

TGIF! It's good to be back :)
-Meagan



No comments:

Post a Comment