1.20.2013

23











I had a great weekend of birthday celebrations: there was a lot of eating, watching other people work out, quality family time, and more eating :).

Turning 23 takes me back to my high school days of AP Government, where our class had a running joke about the number 23, based of the suspense thriller movie with Jim Carrey. The movie I guess revolves around this theory how all these bad events that have happened throughout history involve the number 23 in some way. I don't think any of us in the class had even seen the movie, but anytime the number popped up we'd all go "ooooh" and act scared and we thought we were hilarious but really we were a bunch of dorks.

Because of that, I had been having a little mental "oooh" about this birthday, but the day has passed and so far so good *knocks on wood*. With that being said, here's to a year of good memories and new beginnings!








No comments:

Post a Comment