3.03.2013

Cozy Spaces



(Images via 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 )

I've taken up my old moonlighting gig house-sitting for my former coach and his wife. This is my second time watching their house and I feel surprisingly comfortable here...perhaps the king-size bed I've temporarily claimed as my own has something to do with it :)

When I was younger I used to think I wanted a modern and minimalistic home. I'm a messy person by nature and a pack rat clutter collector, and soon realized this was an unrealistic idea. It didn't take me long to get over my heartbreak however, and ever since I've had a fondness for homes that look comfy and livable. Don't you just want to climb into the pictures above and snuggle into the bed or up in a chair and stay there all day? Or is that just me wishing the weekend wasn't over? :)

-Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment