11.20.2012

Comfort and Sparkle this Holiday Season


Comfort and Sparkle this Holiday Season

This time of year as the weather turns all I want to wear is big, comfy sweaters and leggings. However, with the holidays there are always events and parties to attend where I still want to look put together but maintain my comfort (and warmth) while looking respectable. The holiday season also makes me want to add a little pizazz into my outfits to keep my spirits bright to match the festivities. Throwing some glitter and sparkle into an ensemble, whether it be something bold like a dress or shorts or subtle like a bracelet or nail polish, always seems to do the trick for me. Here are some of the things I'm liking as of late that would be nice for these upcoming months of cold weather, holiday parties, and a plate with a frenchie to make me smile when I'm missing the warm weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment