11.08.2012

Awkard and Awesome Thursday

Top: Ann Taylor | Pants: J.Crew | Heels: Calvin Klein

(Inspired by the hilarious and beautiful Sydney from The Day Book)

Awkward:
  • That the barista at the coffee shop remembers me and greets me by name every morning and I can't remember his for the life of me and so I always respond with just a "hey..." and it's too late now to ask what his name is again.
  • That my grandma wants my bulldog sweater and we would be all set for national twin day. Still can't get over it. 
  • One of my coworkers asking me when I was going to go back to school and was completely shocked when I said I graduated from college and am a full-time employee.
  • Same co-worker asking if I was old enough to get drinks with her and some other girls after work.
  • The strand of hair hanging out on my face in the photo above. You scrolled back up to check it out, didn't you?
  • That loaf of pumpkin bread that's again hanging out in the photo above my mom bought for me when I gave up sweets for the month of November. I think she is purposely testing my willpower.
  • Me going "take photos of me and my outfit for my blog, Dad!" then not knowing how to explain what I want him to do and end up with cool photos like this. Dad if you're reading this, I liked the photos you took but I'm compiling a list of girly/fashion blogs for you to read so you understand more what I'm trying to achieve. Sorry I'm not sorry.
Awesome: 
  • Those Calvin Klein heels I found for half-price yesterday and how comfortable they ended up being and all the compliments they scored today at work.
  • Tomorrow's Friday!
  • This weekend is the first in a long time where I don't have anything specific to do. Time to start thinking of FUN ways to enjoy my two day break!
  • Thanksgiving is getting closer and closer and my sisters will be home along with my cousins and aunt visiting from out of town. My anticipation keeps building and building with each passing day!
  • Payday is tomorrow. With switching over from temp to full-time employee, I have not been paid in four weeks. My wallet is crying from money starvation.  
  • All the sales/deals conveniently going on tomorrow and this weekend when I get paid ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment