11.15.2012

Wanderlusting

( Image via Pixdaus)


wanderlust: (n.) a very strong desire and irresistible impulse to explore and discover the world.

I've been hit with a serious case of wanderlust this past week. It first began with the realization of how close the holidays are upon us and the thought of how a break from work will be nice, and then how much nicer a break would be with a little bit of traveling thrown in. This all got me to thinking about my very good friend who is currently in Lebanon teaching at a Christian school. Before she left the states, we had discussed planning a European adventure once her school year is finished and with my yearning for travel, I want to get the ball rolling with the travel plans.

Then to top it all off, my dad announced that he will be retiring at the end of next year (surprise Eileen and Amy!!) and was listing all the places he would like to see and explore. So far the countries at the top of my list of places to see are Italy, Germany, England, Denmark, Turkey, and Greece...to name a few :)

Where would you go on a European adventure or anywhere else in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment