12.02.2012

Midnight Madness in Kerrytown











 My best Buddha impression...sadly this was not staged.
Outfit Details: Top - Forever 21 | Skirt - J.Crew (on sale here!) | Tights: Capezio | Coat: H&M (old but loving this coat here!) | Necklace: Bauble Bar | Bag: Dooney & Bourke

 Friday night after work I met up with my parents in downtown Ann Arbor for the Midnight Madness event in Kerrytown. Kerrytown is such a cute neighborhood in the city with interesting independent shops and businesses and is home to my favorite farmer's market and the delicious Zingerman's Bakery! We had fun looking at all the items offered by different vendors and the tasty looking pastries that tempted our empty stomachs. However, we weren't anticipating how big of an event this turned out to be! You could hardly move around and were somewhat forced to move with the masses. My parents and I were a little confused why there were so many more children than you find at typical community events, but we found our answer when we were leaving...does the name Santa Claus mean anything to you? ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment