12.08.2012

Operation Overtime

Operation Overtime
I currently work for a mortgage lending company and to say we've been busy would be a huge understatement. Every month it seems we have another month of record-breaking in the number of loans we receive and close. I had been told when I started working we would be able to relax some in the winter since the mortgage business as a whole tends to slow down, but if these last two weeks were any indication then I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

Due to the amount of work that is piling up, we are encouraged to work overtime as much as we want and can handle. I don't have much else going on in my life right now, so why not work and earn some more? :) I've decided to use the money I make working overtime as a fund to buy the bigger items on my wish list that typically I can't make myself buy because of the price tag. This way these pieces will feel even more special because they are more of a reward.

Some of the items on my big wishlist are shown above and can be found at these sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment