11.05.2013

Fall Uniform








Coat - J.Crew // Sweater - Theory // Scarf - Pieces (love this scarf) // Jeans - Rag & Bone // Boots - Lacoste // Purse Dooney & Bourke (similar) // Shades - Ray-Ban

Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons of the year. Unfortunately for us Michiganders, it does not typically last the 3 months the calendar claims it to be around. I've found the optimal times where you have the beautiful colored leaves, the crisp air, and the gorgeous light only lasts for a few weeks before the cold and gray start to set in.

Luckily for me, fall fashion lasts longer than a few weeks :) With my coat and boot obsession, my wardrobe gets maximized this time of year and the mixing and new combinations seem endless and fun! When I'm in a rush (which is often) and need to put together an outfit quick, I gravitate towards a chunky sweater, scarf, warm coat, and a cute but functional pair of boots. Fast, easy, and looks put together even without putting too much thought into it: my kind of look :)

-Meagan

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love those booties and that coat is so cute. I am also loving your lipstick. So pretty!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete