11.13.2013

Autumn Sunsets and Plaid





 


 Jacket - Mango (old, similar here) // Sweater - J.Crew // Shirt - H&M (similar) // Pants - H&M (love these) // Shoes - no brand, Keds version here // Necklace - J.Crew (on sale!) // Purse - Milly (old, loving this bag)

I had my dad snap a few pictures of my outfit before my sister and I went out this evening (sorry for the slight bluriness..silly daylight savings time and work). It was my mom's turn to host the neighborhood ladies' monthly Bunco night, which means the rest of us had the choice to hide in our rooms for the entire evening or retreat. We chose the latter and down in a nearby coffee shop.

I won't lie, being at the coffee shop *almost* made me miss being in school, but only because I miss having a purpose for why I'm hanging out there for hours at a time. Nowadays I feel a little silly when I hang out at my local coffee shop when all I'm doing is scrolling through Pinterest and online window shopping, even though it doesn't stop me from doing just that :). 

However, I must say it felt pretty good tonight overhearing the group of girls behind me diligently working on a presentation and paper knowing all I had on my agenda was look at pretty pictures of clothes, food, cities, and baby animals :)

-Meagan-






8 comments:

  1. love ur leopard clutch n burgundy pants :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! I love the colors!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layering, the plaid is really cute. Usually these days I'm just reading for pleasure in coffee shops, and laughing at the people working ;)

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing color/print combination. I really need a pair of wine red trousers!

    xoxo
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute look. Love how you layered this outfit and those pants are such a pretty colour!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gawddd the baggg!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute cozy look. I love the plaid and leopard details.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a perfect fall outfit, i love it!

    xo brie
    http://www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete