5.21.2015

Flower Child


 Jacket - Mango (old) | Dress - Somedays Lovin | Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell (similar on sale here!) | Purse - J.Crew (old, cute alternative here) | Shades - Prada

I don't know about you, but I love my sleep. Most mornings I hit my snooze button for an hour (anyone who has ever had to share a room with me knows this all too well), only to wake up 15 minutes before I'm supposed to leave, grabbing anything in sight and running out the door.

Now that Michigan is starting to thaw out, maxi dresses are the perfect solution for my fifteen minute power prep. They are simple, chic, and give off the appearance that you took the time to put yourself together, when you secretly know you literally got ready in five minutes.

Maxi dresses may be reinforcing my bad habits, but hey, they are cute and if I can get an extra thirty minutes of Zzz's, then that's fine by me:)

Happy Memorial Day weekend! 
-Meagan-





1 comment:

  1. Love the floral print paired with your jacket...so cute! X

    ReplyDelete