5.24.2015

Gingham x Leather

 Dress - Marc by Marc Jacobs | Jacket - Miss Selfridge (similar) | Heels - Madewell (cute alternate here!) | Shades - Banana Republic (love these) | Clutch - J.Crew Factory | Pearls - Graduation Gift, options available here

I scooped up this dress during an online sale a little while ago and had been patiently waiting for the change to wear it out. The style and pink gingham pattern are so feminine and I officially fell in love when I noticed its little details (bow in the back and there's actually a cellphone pocket in the front!).

 Happy MDW, everyone!
-Meagan-

PSA: With all the activities on Memorial Day happening, remember to apply sunscreen! I learned my lesson yesterday when I forgot to put some on for a track meet where I sat in the sun all day. Needless to say, I'm pretty pink and sore (as you can see in some of these pictures). I'm taking this experience as a sign I need to invest in a cute sun hat :)










2 comments:

  1. The color of the bag is amazing! I'm really into bright green colors right now :-D
    I'm wearing a similar one on my last blog post haha
    Btw you look great in this dress♥
    xx
    Selina | Selinas Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this dress is stunning. You look beautiful, doll. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete