5.25.2015

Ripped Denim x Neon


 Top - Forever 21 (old, very similar option here) | Cami - J.Crew Factory (on sale!) | Jeans - AG Adriano Goldschmied | Shoes - J.Crew (old, cute pair here) | Clutch - J.Crew Factory (love this option) | Shades - Ray-Ban

 I wore this outfit to a Cinco de Mayo party a few weeks ago and had to recycle it again this weekend. It's finally summer weather and while I love my neutrals (I sometimes wonder if gray is my favorite color), I can't resist a look with a good pop of color!

I had accidentally shrunk the top (I'm apparently still learning how to do laundry) and it had been sitting in my closet pretty much since I wore it on my Italy trip (post here). Luckily, crop tops are in now and I don't feel as silly wearing it out and about. I layered it with a cami that perfectly matched the embroidery for a weekend gathering to be a little more family friendly.

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend with family and friends!
-Meagan-

 Side story: I thought this shirt was ruined at the Cinco party after a whole glass of red sangria spilled on my back (risks of taking group photos at a party centered around tequila I guess ;) ). By some miracle I managed to get the entire thing out! It may be shrunk, but it isn't stained :)






No comments:

Post a Comment