5.18.2015

Studs + Florals












Dress - Darling (old, have my eye on this one next) | Shoes - Valentino | Clutch - J.Crew Factory (old, similar) | Jacket - Bar III (cute version here) | Shades - Ray-Ban

I picked this dress up a couple summers ago at London's Topshop and it has been sitting pretty (pun intended) in my closet ever since. I had been saving it for a special occasion, like a wedding or something of that nature, but as the perfect opportunity never seem to arise I decided it was too nice to just sit around and wore it out for a casual evening with my sister. I'm the person in my family where it would be no surprise to anyone if I showed up to a barbecue wearing a ballgown, so this wasn't too out of the ordinary for me :)

We spent the evening walking around the local university's campus talking and taking pictures, and as the night went on I realized this might not have been a wedding, but it was still a pretty special occasion in its own way. My little sister and I don't get many opportunities to spend much time together with her at school most of the year and me working full-time, so a night just between the two of us is a rare event. Definitely ballgown-worthy :)

-Meagan-

p.s. Enjoy my awkward tan-lines! I got sunburnt at a softball game a couple weeks ago, but only the parts of my body exposed to the sun hitting them from the left leaving me looking like Harvey Dent aka half-tanned face with a super tan left arm and a tan right inner forearm, but pale outside right arm!


















1 comment:

  1. Your hand bag is nice. You are looking so gorgeous. Shoes you have wear is fashionable . Beautiful to see your fashion and style. Really worthy. For women fashion click below.
    black trench coat women

    ReplyDelete