2.22.2013

Get the Runway Look: Roberto Cavalli




Roberto Cavalli Runway (Source)


Which "Starbucks Size Budget" are you?

Vest - LOST Wallace, $44.99 // Jeans - Boohoo, $40 // Heels: Dorothy Perkins, $39 // Bag - Dorothy Perkins, $49
 Vest - Abercrombie & Fitch, $70 // Jeans - 7 for All Mankind, $189 // Heels - Nine West, $99 // Bag - Topshop, $150
Vest = Proenza Schouler, $395 // Jeans - Genetic Denim, $231 // Heels - Saint Laurent Paris, $585 // Bag - Prada, $1890



Ever since I saw this picture of the lovely Cara Delevingne strutting her stuff, I've been wanting to "recreate" Roberto Cavalli's runway look. Once again, I am in love with the wedding of feminine and masculine details that is currently trending. I'm planning on rocking a similar ensemble come springtime and throughout the summer!


As a newly recent working girl, I don't exactly have the money reserves to go buy this exact outfit sadly. Because of this, I came up with three different outfits inspired by the look for people with different budgets. And since my blog's name is coffee-inspired, it was only fitting to label the budgets after different coffee sizes. :)

1 comment: